Best Samsung Convection Microwave Oven Review
India is a nation known for its vibrant and delicious food, oil plays a vital role as an ingredient in Indian food, which is harmful to health. Every Indian food, especially boils, requires massive amounts of oil to cook. But if you are health conscious then you must be looking for a Microwave oven.
Below given is the best-recommended microwave oven – Samsung 28 L Convection Microwave for your kitchen. Let’s have a look:
Samsung Convection Microwave Oven 28 L || Extended Reviews
Samsung, a well-known brand of South Korea serving the world with amazingly great appliances and electronic products. According to the analysis, Samsung covers more than 30% of the total markets with its alliances, that is why the Samsung Samsung convection microwave ovens are recommended for you. The products of Samsung are not only durable but also look wise, they are awesome.
It is very risky for your and your family’s health when your oven leaks and releases radiation. The radiation is super sensitive and will disbalance your immune system. For a solution, Samsung ovens are recommended, they offer a leakproof interface.
Now, the main question arises what are the pros and cons of Samsung Samsung convection microwave oven 6.5 kg, after good analysis and research we have found some of the points, let a have a look below:
Samsung Convection Microwave Oven 28 L - Pros & Cons
There are several features and specifications Samsung offers to the customers along with their microwave oven. Some of the most abundant features and specifications are mentioned below:
- It offers an inner space of about 28 liters, which is suitable for baking food for large families (8 to 10 members)
- The oven offers a great Convection specification which Can be used for baking along with grilling, reheating, defrost, sting, and cooking also.
- It comes with Slime Free advanced technology, by which you can Enjoy healthier fried food without an intense fryer.
- It has a Turntable Size of about 318 mm.
- The microwave oven comes with a 1-year warranty on Magnetron & 10 years on Ceramic Cavity.
- The dimensions of the Cavity is (WxHxD) 358.0 x 235.5 x 327.0 mm Outside (WxHxD) 517.0 x 310.0 x 474.8
- It has advanced Controls, offers Touch KeyPad (Membrane) is sensitive to touch, and is easy to clean with a soft piece of cloth.
- It has a Child Lock feature to ensure complete safety especially for small children in your home.
Along with numerous advantages, it has several disadvantages too. Some of its drawbacks and shortcoming are mentioned below:
- The brand does NOT provide a starter kit with this product, which is the biggest disadvantage of the Samsung microwave oven.
- The price range is a little high in comparison with the same products from other brands.
- The availability of Color options is very less, you are not supposed to select your wanted product designs in color.
- It consumes more energy and requires a non-stop power supply to operate, which is not possible in rural areas of India.
Why To Choose the Samsung Convection Microwave Oven 28 L ?
There is not a particular reason to buy the product, there are many. Some of the most genuine reasons are mentioned below:
- You can enjoy homemade dough or curd anytime with a stable power supply.
- The Fermentation Function of the product provides your food at the right temperature and serves your family with even more alternatives for fresh meals.
- The product is compatible with all kinds of Indian recipes including Somasa, Parantha, Puri, and much more complex food.
- It offers the exact temperature required for baking Roti & Nan.
- Auto cook menu to control oven without standing near to it.
- Touchpad to whence user-friendly interface.
- It comes with an Innovative Ceramic Enamel Cavity, which is specially designed to give you a holistic cooking experience.
- The oven is durable.
- It has easy to clean surface.
- It is painted with hygienic paint and offers a 99.9% bacteria-free interface in such a price range.
All the above-mentioned advantages and specifications are enough to buy the product without any further delay. It is the best option in such a price range.